• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

imagic 80 verde ? can you tell me about this scope plz (1 Viewer)

NIKONwxm

Hi all.
Looking at the opticron models now with 300 squid in my pocket.
I seen the verde on the LCE add on bidrwatching back page.
any info on this scope and whats opticrons other scopes at around the same price.

regards Barry

i bought the Opticrom imagic 65 about 6 years ago, I upgraded the eye piece to a HDF one and it was well worth it. I've always beem pleased with my scope - the weight and optics! Check out the RSPB models, you'll get a zoom for your quids as well.

Hi all.
Looking at the opticron models now with 300 squid in my pocket.
I seen the verde on the LCE add on bidrwatching back page.
any info on this scope and whats opticrons other scopes at around the same price.

regards Barry

Barry,

You are right only LCE in the UK sell the Imagic 80 Verde, called this because it is green.

Look at the Opticron website for info on other scopes for your budget, view the site By clicking this link

Chris

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back