• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Leopard Frog (1 Viewer)

scw1217

This seems to be the "year of the frog" at my house. And all the rain is helping them propagate. At night they hop everywhere and when we are leaving or arriving from somewhere we have to be very careful not to drive over them. This photo taken in my front yard pond.

exportImage.asp

Last edited:
Hi Suzanne, a big welcome to birdforum.net from all the moderators and admin staff. Very glad to see you join us here and hope you enjoy it.

Remember that as well as posting in the forums, you can go to the gallery section and upload a photo there. Also you don't have to put a hyperlink to your photo in a post like this, you could also upload your photo from your computer using the 'attach file' section so that your photo opens up automatically when people come to this post.

Anyway..... we can all see your photo, and that's the main thing.

Lovely shot of this Leopard Frog.... no doubting where the name came from when you see the patterns.

Hope you're well, haven't chatted to you for ages.
Best regards,
Andy

Love that frog. What great colors. You captured that well (including the parts under water!)

We've been getting a lot of them up here too. So many I've been thinking of creating a "frogs" section to my gallery.
Eric

Thanks, Andy, for the welcome and the instructions. Actually I posted it as an img BB code, but for some reason it came out as a URL. My husband has this same problem at one of his forums that uses this format. Anyhow, next time I will try the "attach file". I saw this invite at birds-pix and decided I try it out.

Thanks also to eric for his comment.

Suzanne

That is a beautiful frog you've got there and welcome Suzanne.
Will have to check out Enature and see if this critter is up my way.

Nice shot of a gorgeous frog. Unfortunately, our native frogs out here don't get so colorful....we do get some colorful lizards and newts, though!

Arnel Guanlao

Several tries and I can't get in to see the picture. Ah, well -- might be a webtv thing.

Welcome, Suzanne. Hope to see your photos in a gallery soon.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back