• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Recommend a Mammal App Please..... (1 Viewer)

MUHerd

Hey all,

I need a Mammal App on my IPhone. I used to have the Audubon Field Guide, which was $9.99 when I got it, and when Apple updated the IOS, the makers of the Audubon Field Guide didn't update their APP and when I contacted them about the problem, they simply told me that they weren't going to do anything to fix it. The app was useless as it wouldn't even open. When you pair that with a company that doesn't give a damn that they ripped you off for $10, there's not much you can do about it.

So, now I am looking for a new app to use for Mammals in North America. There's a few field guides in the App Store, but they have a few negative comments. I'm a bit leery to pay another $10 for an app that already has issues.

Can you all recommend a good app that I can use that will replace the Audubon Field Guide I used to have? I think there's a Peterson Field Guide for Mammals of North America, but I don't know anything about it. I'd like to know for sure the app is a good one and doesn't have any serious issues BEFORE I pay for it.

Thank you kindly for your time and any help you can give me on this subject.

Larry

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back