• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

More warbler types in Thailand December 2019 (1 Viewer)

noble-lite

Thanks for those who replied earlier, but these images can be from different cameras and there is probably only one image of any particular bird. Here are five more. If any of the photos have an i.d. suggestion showing it was the photographer's thought, so please contradict if appropriate.BirdQ_X7A2324.jpg

BirdQ_X7A0902.jpg

Warbler, Abberant (Perplexing)_X7A2613.jpg

Warbler, Buff-barred_X7A0769.jpg

BirdQ_X7A2446.jpg

1. Female Blyth's (White-browed) Shrike-babbler.
2. I think this is Rufous-winged Fulvetta.
3. Dusky Warbler?
4. Mandelli's again? On second thoughts, maybe just Yellow-browed.
5. Female Slaty-blue Flycatcher, I think.

Last edited:
1. Female Blyth's (White-browed) Shrike-babbler.
2. I think this is Rufous-winged Fulvetta.
3. Dusky Warbler?
4. Mandelli's again? On second thoughts, maybe just Yellow-browed.
5. Female Slaty-blue Flycatcher, I think.

I agree with these.
Fairly confident on Dusky for #3.
The yellow-green tones and pale legs suggest Yellow-browed rather than Mandelli's to me. It seems to be moulting the head.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back