• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Baffled again on the morning of 29 July (1 Viewer)

Farnboro John

I can't work this one out, unless its a slightly funny looking Toadflax Brocade, and I rather doubt that. Nothing seems to fit exactly. Help please! 8-P

Cheers

John

Attachments

• 7T8A6742.JPG
    7T8A6742.JPG
    255.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 7T8A6748.JPG
    7T8A6748.JPG
    184.4 KB · Views: 28
Thank you both - I spent ages trying to make it fit with either swifts or the -Y/gem complexes and only as a last resort just thumbed through the whole set of plates. Even then it didn't look quite right to me but I was hung over almost all of yesterday.

You've just handed me a tick - thank you again!

Cheers

John

At the risk of repeating myself, it's bloody crap here!

Seven moths last night, after the scorching day we had, I'd hoped, indeed expected, much better.

Edit: Apologies, wrong part of the section.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back