• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

william optics Ferrari Visio 8x25 (1 Viewer)

I've never seen or used them, but I googled them and the photos are silly IMO. Garish comes to mind, and I'm surprised Ferrari lent it's name to such a product. It's cheesy and dilutes the brand.

the bright red with shining surface does not help much for birding. It looks good though. The price is steep for a 10x25. That makes you wonder how much of that is because of the licensing fee from Ferrari.

Yes....but.....just wondered.....if Ferrari lent it's name on a product, logically that product MUST be a good product.... Don't you think ?? :)

Like Mercedes/Porsche's sunglasses/watches....it's unlikely not to be (at least) quiet good or even excellent products...

But that's just my thoughts.. :)

Cheers ^^

Galih

Hi Galih

The latest models show multi and phase coating so at least they are headed the right way
I imagine these are Ferrari's version of a Chinese better quality compact
Sometimes they seem to sell for a reasonable amount on auction sites and other times are passed by

Regards
RichT

Hi Rich

I dont know if the beginner models aren't multi and phase coated...hmm...that's bad! ^^¡

Yes Rich, at least now we know they headed the right way...! Hahahahaha!!! :)

ps : Anybody own the ferrari visio??

Cheers

Galih

Great binoculars

I have had the binoculars for several years. They are compact, yet comfortable to hold and use. Quality is very good, materials used are excellent. I tend to use these more that my larger binoculars (ie Leica marine). Not sure if they are still available however. If you can find a used pair, I wouldnt hesitate to purchase. Michael

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back