• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Kopacki Rit Reserve (1 Viewer)

I am assuming that you know for sure that that particular part of Croatia now is next to Serbia, and therefore went ahead and made the change. (I do not know that site)

Niels

Thanks for making the change, Niels!

Yes, this part of Croatia is actually the part of Croatia I live in, so I know for sure that it borders Serbia (former Yugoslavia).

Also, you should consider adding the official Kopacki Rit web site to external links.

It has content in Croatian, English, German and Italian.

http://www.kopacki-rit.com/

The web site can also provide additional site information missing from the current page.

Last edited:
Hi Aahzmandus, thanks, I've now linked that website.

The other weblink on the article seems to imply that you have to go on an organised tour - is that still the case?

Can you add any other information to the article - with a picture, perhaps;)

D

Hello Delia!

About the implication of a "must" regarding the organized tour, I'm going to have to check that out. I am a new birder, just barely starting out, and haven't been birding to Kopacki yet, but will check this out for sure.
But it sounded the same to me when I first read it, a "must", but somehow I think it is not like that...
But it is best to check it out, isn't it?

As for adding more information to the article, I will be happy to, as soon as possible.

Glad to be of assistance!

Delia, you said that the post count for new member to be able to edit the Opus page is 10, but that does not seem to be the case.

I am at 10, and the page is still locked for editing.

EDIT:

Delia explained everything, and the editing option is no longer locked.

Getting to work!
:)

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back