• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Interviews with Retailers: George Dobre of Astro-Sweden (1 Viewer)

I’m very interested in that delta one 8x32. Has there been a topic on this forum or a good review? @George: what do you think of them, personally?

I’m very interested in that delta one 8x32. Has there been a topic on this forum or a good review? @George: what do you think of them, personally?

The main advantages with the Delta One is the size. They are very compact and come with really nice accessories. They have very distinct clicks for diopter adjustment which I enjoy.
Optically speaking, they are good, but I do not get the same "WOW" factor with them as with the rest of the series like the Forest II and Chase ED. I find that binos such as the Vortex Diamondback 8x32 and the Meade Rainforest 8x32 are basically in the same optical zone as the One. Speaking about the whole package though, i find the One 8x32 a bit tough to beat.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back