• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Looking for other birders in Sichuan (1 Viewer)

china guy

A taff living in Sichuan
Hi there I'm a British guy based in Chengdu - I enjoy birding in the Tibetan areas of Sichuan - and am wondering if there are any other birdwatchers who are interested in traveling these areas. By the way I have a Chinese drivers license and my own transport - which certainly makes these kind of expeditions a lot easier. If you’re interested in finding out more give me a shout.

Hi china guy,

Welcome to Birdforum.

We do have other members of BF in China so you may be lucky in your quest. There is also another thread area we have with BF meetings/car sharing might be worth while putting your request in that as well.

Hi China Guy,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Moderators and Admin. Glad to have you on board :t:

I agree with Marmot's suggestions. Hope you are successful.

Hi there I'm a British guy based in Chengdu - I enjoy birding in the Tibetan areas of Sichuan - and am wondering if there are any other birdwatchers who are interested in traveling these areas. By the way I have a Chinese drivers license and my own transport - which certainly makes these kind of expeditions a lot easier. If you’re interested in finding out more give me a shout.
hi maybe you can contract me by mail: [email protected] or [email protected], CDBWS Management Team welcome you to jion in.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back