• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

wrens nest 01.01.09 (1 Viewer)

visiting my parents yesterday so decided to take the dog for a walk over the wrens nest for an hour as i just happened to have my binoculars with me ! in the end i did,nt really need them as it was so cold i think most of the birds must have stayed in bed . all the trees were covered with ice and all the berries and cones must have been frozen solid. the donkey pool was frozen too and after an hour i gave up as the dog started coughing and spluttering , he,s getting on a bit now and i didn,t think he could make it up to mons hill without keeling over. only 9 bird types in all with stock dove being most notable and a grey wagtail on a branch at the green pool .

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back