• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Live Bird Cam Grand Haven MI (1 Viewer)

RadioRedMan

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvRL5IIcF0qIYGjX1rFyYKQ

Hello! My name is Dave and this is my bird feeding station live cam, located in Grand Haven MI. Ever since I was little, I have been fascinated with wild birds, specifically song birds. Please enjoy my cam as much as I do! It is live 24/7, 365 days a year.

Enjoy birds at my feeder! The summer months tend to slow down for bird visits as there is lots of insects for them to feast on! Birds seen include: Ruby-throated Hummingbird, Indigo Bunting, American Goldfinch, Baltimore Oriole, Blue Jay, Brown-headed Cowbird, Chipping Sparrow, Common Grackle, Downy Woodpecker, European Starling, Field Sparrow, House Sparrow, Northern Cardinal, Pileated Woodpecker, Red-bellied Woodpecker, Red-winged Blackbird, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Townsend Solitaire, Tufted Titmouse, White-breasted Nuthatch and many more!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back