• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Top 12 Best Mirrorless Compact System Cameras 2014 (1 Viewer)

ammadoux

Registered doux
Well when the final result is pretty well decided by value for money and final verdict which is itself influenced by value for money, which is a bit subjective, it means that technically they are all pretty good cameras and you pays your money and takes your choice.
Really its great that we have so many good CSC cameras to choose from, when I bought my first E-P1 I wasn't sure whether it was going to be an interesting but short lived experiment, like the Nikon Pronea and OM707s I once owned for instance.
With feet in both the Panasonic and Olympus camps and lusting for but not able to justify an X-T1 I am more than happy.

That is rather a weird article. In fact they only have three groups and the E-M1 is joint third. It loses out on value for money, which is understandable, but scores five stars in the other three categories. As iveljay said, it comes down to how much money you want to pay. They are all good cameras.

Ron

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back