• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sao Tome & Principe (1 Viewer)

Trystan

Starting to organise a fully guided trip to these islands to target the endemic birds in late August for 10 days, no fixed dates as yet.

I have an itinerary and approximate cost excluding international flights and visas if applicable.

At most 4 people to join me on this.

Please PM if interested.

Hi Tristan,
An old thread I know but I hope you had a successful trip.
I am hoping to go to Sao Tome and Principe in 2023 and wondered how easy it is to photograph the birdlife there and if you have any suggestions for specific locations.

Hi both,
Resurrecting and old thread for a second time.

I'm also visiting ST&P this year and having some difficulty finding good information and contacts. Would either of you have any information you could share? I'm on the islands for two weeks and looking to bird independently as much as possible but probably hire a local guide for a a couple of days to try and get the difficult endemics.

Many thanks in advance for any help,
Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back