• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Assorted (2 Viewers)

Chris D

Sabah 07
Snake is actually off N Sulawesi. #4 is a flying lizard...... #5 is a mighty fierce beasty.........

Attachments

• pic2mail copy of borneo 07 113.jpg
    pic2mail copy of borneo 07 113.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 67
  • pic2mail copy of IMG_0054.jpg
    pic2mail copy of IMG_0054.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 57
  • pic2mail copy of IMG_2647.jpg
    pic2mail copy of IMG_2647.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 78
  • pic2mail copy of IMG_0199.jpg
    pic2mail copy of IMG_0199.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 56
  • pic2mail copy of IMG_2974.jpg
    pic2mail copy of IMG_2974.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 55
Hi,
Brilliant pictures.
How did you create that shadow effect behind your pictures, it makes your pictures look even more brilliant then they already are.

Thanks Nick. It's an old software from "Pic2Mail" that I got free off the Internet years ago. Shrinks the image's pixal load and adds the shadow. Now that I use a 7 megapixel camera, it really helps speed things along. Fun.

Attachments

• pic2mail copy of borneo 07 116.jpg
    pic2mail copy of borneo 07 116.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 54
Thanks. After seeing kraits in Bali (big) I had my doubts - but some Western divers were calling these "Banded Sea Snake" -- "Different from Kraits". I'm sure now they were the snake eels. They burrowed in the sand just like the photo in your attachment. chris

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back