• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

a nice find.... (1 Viewer)

John is an amazingly talented individual...he is..[as you can see from his website]....not only an excellent photographer but also a fantastic artist...[one of the best i think]...!

His immense passion for nature just shines through in all he does and i do believe that he is a 'force of nature' himself....his energy levels are quite extreme...[the guy hardly sleeps]...:eek!:

Most importantly tho...he is a bloody good laugh and we seem to share similar views on 'things'....[he has wicked sense of humor in the right company]..;)

He does not 'blow his own trumpet'....so to speak....[don't take that the wrong way];).....and i am always happy to let folk know about his work...[even tho he'd probably hate me for doing so]....he likes to keep 'low key'...!

ps...when things get boring at Rutland Water we usually descend upon his place for a cup o tea......[we are supposed to bring choccy biscuits but rarely do]...ha..!

I am glad that there are such folk about with such an intense feeling for nature.....[and the artistic talent to match]....:t:

pps...blimey...i hope he don't read this...[i know what he'd say]...:eek!:

Oh wow!!!! Gorgeous!!!!! Definitely a blog to store in favourites and follow :t: Thanks for pointing us in his direction :king:

Username ~ shame on you!!! :eek!: Choccy bickkies are law when visiting friends ;) :-O

Oh wow!!!! Gorgeous!!!!! Definitely a blog to store in favourites and follow :t: Thanks for pointing us in his direction :king:

Username ~ shame on you!!! :eek!: Choccy bickkies are law when visiting friends ;) :-O

Chuckle..!!

ps...texted Mr.Wright when out today in field and told him we'd actually bought some biccies...[choc chip cookies]...:eat:...and...[typically]...he was well absorbed in watching some fascinating wildlife spectacle...[a species of raptor]..so we will have to save the cookies for next time...[if the biscuits make it...they could disappear]....mmmmmmm:t:

pps..he was also getting very wet in a hedge..[ha]..!

Naaah they'll have gone soft by then so best have them now.....it would be a crime to waste them ;) Especially as I am sticking rigidly to Slimming World's plan and Not Allowed such nice things as chocolate chip cookies :smoke:

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back