• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Urgent need photos (1 Viewer)

Mugil

Dear All birdforum members,

I am rapresenting Ornithological Association IXOBRYCHUS from Slovenia. This year we celebrate our 20th aniversary. For this purpouse I am preparing a multimedia CD about our Ramsar site - Secovlje Salina with small brochure (guide) with it. As we have lack of good bird photos I am asking all of you to help me. Because of very small budget I cannot credit photos, but you will be kindly signed as author and you will get the CD (unfortunately the first it will be only in slovenian language- later also in others).
We are looking for birds from genus:

1. Gavia, Podiceps, Tachybaptus, Larus, Sterna, Calidris, Tringa, Charadius, Philomachus, Himantopus, Recurvirostra, Pluvialis, Numenius, Falco, Buteo, Circus, Vanellus, Motacilla, Anthus, Tyto, Asio, Strix, Otus, Athene, and others mainly from England and Europe (salina birds, marine species and shore birds).

Hope to help me, thanks to all.

Iztok Skornik - Mugil

Last edited:
In case of any confusion about "Because of very small budget I cannot credit photos"... Iztok means financial payment.
Andy

Hi Iztok,
You can use any of my photos for your project.... no problem :t:

My post was only to clear up any slight misunderstanding about the word 'credit' in your post....'credit' is often the word used to describe 'signed as author'.
Regards,
Andy

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back