• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My birding week (1 Viewer)

RockyRacoon

I have had a good birding week in my local area, I decided to see as many birds as I could over 9 dayss. In the end I saw 37 + 3 Mammals. I am going to continue with this list because I lost my old list. I will hope to post all the species I have seen in my list soon!

Jake Apps :hi:

Hi Jake,

Welcome to BirdForum!

Look forward to seeing the list - what part of the country did you see them in?

Hope you find your old list, too . . . do you think you can remember what was on it, even if you can't find it?

Michael

Hi Michael, I can remember some on my old list, but that had over 100 species of animal on it, and it had where I saw the bird and dates, things too hard to remember! I have been looking for my old list but it might have been lost in our move, we moved house recently. It was a shame, but my new list is going so well! Compared to the other one! I saw all those bird in south east england, by the way. I am going to Tenerife soon, which is the first time I've been abroad (the old list had no birds from other countries on it which is quite good!) so I hope to add loads to my list there! I will message the board saying what I saw there! I'm going mid-May to Tenerife.

Thank you Michael!

Jake Apps

Hi Jake and welcome to BF. Hope you have a good time in Tenerife, look forward to your reports.
bert.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back