• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Dream tick (1 Viewer)

Marcus Conway - ebirder

What's yours and where?

I have a couple.

Great black headed gull, on the football pitch with the other gulls in Armley Leeds

Other than that Spoonbill Sandpiper at Marshside (childhood patch) would be awesome, but that is even less likely!

Dream ticks are Wallcreeper and Egyptian Plover - don't care where although on the local patch would be nice!

currently, Med Gull on my patch ... good showing for London this past winter-period but avoided me with aplomb ...

aim low, score high ...

well, at least as far as that goes

i'll settle for a bittern stalking the goldfish pond :D

as long as it does'nt nobble all the koi carp though

oh and i'll have a red backed shrike for my patch down the lane thank you very much :-O

matt

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back