• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

wild issues tv (1 Viewer)

derek marsden

i have just taken 1 year subs of this new tv show what a fantastic pease of work i wish it all the best on this new tv show good luck. :bounce:

Hi Derek, very glad you like it and good to see another positive response after the hard work of getting it all running :) watch for more films to be added soon.
cheers
Andy

I too have signed up for wild issues tv and I think its great. Reading some of the descriptions of the films I was amused to see some very strange birds named: Illusion Tern, Bar-tailed Goblet and Jessies Warbler. Can't blame Bill Oddie's diction though. Must watch out for some more. Thanks for all the effort involved in getting it up and running.
Ken

I have also subscribed to the new "WildissuesTV". I enjoyed the A-Z on birds but hope that eventually we can have a similar presentation in English. Can anyone enlighten me on this?. I am sure this new concept will receive quite a number of Bird Forum suscribers. It looks like being very good value indeed, especially for a old "gooser" like me with plenty of time on my hands.

Regards

i have just watched part1 and part2 of the costa rica vidio,s i think the bird life on that isle is fantastic.fantastic colors on the birds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back