• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bushnell Essential E3 video function (2 Viewers)

davemc42

DaveMc42
Hi everyone

New to this forum!

I have this camera and I'm getting some really night wildlife and bird (heron at dawn) photos however I've tried to use the video function twice and all I get is a blank file. I have a 100mb SD card so should be big enough. I've been throuh the booklet and can see nothing to help in there, I've emailed Bushnell and was ignored so does anyone know how to sort out this problem?

Thanks!

Hi Dave and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I've moved your post to the Video subforum, as I feel they're better placed to try to help you. You should be able to find it easily as I also subscribed you to the thread so you will receive an email with any replies and can simply click on the link provided within it.

Meanwhile I hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Hi Dave

I don't have one of these myself but check for these:

If the SD card has its write protect switch in the lock position, the camera will not take images.

If you have used an SD card in another device before inserting it in your Trophy Cam HD Essential E3, you might want to try formatting the card using the “Format” parameter in Setup mode (make sure you have backed up any important files first, as formatting will erase all previous files). In some cases, other devices may change the formatting of the SD card so that it will not work properly with the Trophy Cam HD Essential E3.

Good luck

Lee

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back