• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Looking to contact..... (1 Viewer)

the bird

Carpe diem
Thought I would start a thread where we contact people we haven't seen for ages (idea came from another thread).

I personally would like to contact the following.....

Gary Taylor and Steve Dudley (assistant warden) - who bird watched at Fairburn Ings in the mid-eighties.

The Bird (John Harrison)

Hi John,

Garry Taylor is Birdforum member Garry1366.

I would like to contact Gerald Mulroy (my grandfather) and ask him what he did with the keys to his old motorbike. The only problem is that he died in 2000, so if there are any spirit mediums out there, please get in touch.

Tom

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back