• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

It feels like Auturm. (1 Viewer)

coaltit

United Kingdom
Well it certainly feels like auturm now The 1st of september was the first day I felt it in the air, anyday soon migrateing meadow Pipits along with skylark Will be passing overhead as they head south above my garden along with other birds in smaller numbers pied and grey wagtail amongst them, all the seasons Are different and beautiful in their own way to see this and share this gives me A lot of pleasure and you also realise how much you value these things for me Personally more each year, I can,t Imagine not knowing about nature and the Things that give you pleasure when out and about in the places you like, even In the garden you find what pleases you there through the year, for me I wish Life in general was so easy on your being but liveing in a material world makes That harder to do, but by being able to talk and chat on here with people at the Push of a button I value very much, Long live Bird Forum.. :t:

Well it certainly feels like auturm now The 1st of september was the first day I felt it in the air, anyday soon migrateing meadow Pipits along with skylark Will be passing overhead as they head south above my garden along with other birds in smaller numbers pied and grey wagtail amongst them, all the seasons Are different and beautiful in their own way to see this and share this gives me A lot of pleasure and you also realise how much you value these things for me Personally more each year, I can,t Imagine not knowing about nature and the Things that give you pleasure when out and about in the places you like, even In the garden you find what pleases you there through the year, for me I wish Life in general was so easy on your being but liveing in a material world makes That harder to do, but by being able to talk and chat on here with people at the Push of a button I value very much, Long live Bird Forum.. :t:

I absolutely agree with your last sentence.

Where else can you get great info, duff info, fantastic photos, doctored photos, mind-blowing claims, great science, education, humour, pathos, idiots, great minds, the chance to join a slanging match, hypocrisy, cant, pedantry and many more?

With the listing predilection of many on here, I wonder:

what the most visits to BF in any single day has been and
what's the longest time anyone's spent on BF on a single day.

(I'm deliberately not asking how long anyone's spent on BF in a single year in case it makes some of us think our priorities may be a tad out of kilter.)

Peter

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back