• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Memory Card problems (1 Viewer)

Tanny

Hi Andy, I wonder if you are able to help me, my Memory Card seems to have gone on the blink. When I turned on the camera this morning this sign came up, "CARD NOT INITIALIZED". The card is a FUJIFILM XD. H1gb and I've had it for about four months. As usual the problems occur when its difficult to get a replacement and on a special occasion. I suspect you will be too busy preparing for Christmas to look in here today so I've dug out my old 128 mb cards to take the Christmas pictures.
Thanks mate. Tanny.

Yippy

"I knew it", I knew it, you were the one to help me. Thanks a million mate. I never knew anything about re-formatting a card in the computer. It worked and now I am able to take the hundreds of pictures of my grandson on his first Christmas. I owe you one mate. Once again, Thanks.:t:
My wife and I wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas and a successful 2008.
Tanny.

"I knew it", I knew it, you were the one to help me. Thanks a million mate. I never knew anything about re-formatting a card in the computer. It worked and now I am able to take the hundreds of pictures of my grandson on his first Christmas. I owe you one mate. Once again, Thanks.:t:
My wife and I wish you and your family a very Happy Christmas and a successful 2008.
Tanny.

Wonderful :t:
Animationsnowmen.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back