Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Zeiss - Always on the lookout for something special – Shop now

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Eagle optics Denali Scope

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old Monday 9th November 2009, 23:16   #26
xmeecosmic
Registered Member

Frank,

As I have no immediate plans in going back to the states to visit, the real issue is that my wife is the one that has to lug whatever I purchase with her from the states to Mexico. With all of the other items that she will be bringing back of mine in her luggage (in particular other birding paraphanelia and lots and lots of Asian cookery ingredients) on the plane there is no way that she would also bring a scope and tripod so they will have to wait for her trip to Texas in May of next year.
Delivery to the part of Mexico that we are in is problematic at best and quite expensive.
Por ejemplo, my brother-in-law had sent to Maria three cameras about 3 years ago that never arrived.
The IRS sent a Federal tax return check to us that never arrived and now its going to be a hassle and quite time delayed to get another one.
Dealing with some of the retailers is also problematic in terms of international transactions to Mexico.
On the purchase of the two pairs of binoculars ZEN-RAY was a pleasure doing business with as I had a sister-in-law in California mail pre-signed personal checks to them and as soon as the checks cleared they were shipped and arrived safely in California and are now waiting for Maria to transport them back to me.

Les

Last edited by xmeecosmic : Monday 9th November 2009 at 23:24.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: