• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New book: Birding hotspots in the Algarve - Sagres and the west coast (1 Viewer)

Gonçalo Elias

avesdeportugal.info
Portugal
"Birding hotspots in the Algarve – Sagres and the west coast" is now available.

This is the eighth and last volume of the series "Birding hotspots in the Algarve". It contains a description of the most interesting places for watching birds in the westernmost sector of the Algarve, namely around Sagres, Vila do Bispo and Aljezur.

Other titles in this series are:
Volume 1 – Around Lagos
Volume 2 – Castro Marim and Vila Real de Santo António
Volume 3 – Tavira and the north-east
Volume 4 – At the heart of Ria Formosa
Volume 5 – The hills of Caldeirão and Barrocal
Volume 6 – Albufeira, Vilamoura and surrounding areas
Volume 7 – Lagoa, Portimão and Monchique

The series is now complete |=)|

Attachments

• capa vol 8 final 1 pag quad.jpg
    capa vol 8 final 1 pag quad.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 19
"Birding hotspots in the Algarve – Sagres and the west coast" is now available.

This is the eighth and last volume of the series "Birding hotspots in the Algarve". It contains a description of the most interesting places for watching birds in the westernmost sector of the Algarve, namely around Sagres, Vila do Bispo and Aljezur.

Other titles in this series are:
Volume 1 – Around Lagos
Volume 2 – Castro Marim and Vila Real de Santo António
Volume 3 – Tavira and the north-east
Volume 4 – At the heart of Ria Formosa
Volume 5 – The hills of Caldeirão and Barrocal
Volume 6 – Albufeira, Vilamoura and surrounding areas
Volume 7 – Lagoa, Portimão and Monchique

The series is now complete |=)|

Congratulations, Gonçalo!B :)
MJB

Where from Pam, wish I'd waited and bought them all together as with Amazon, postage almost doubles the price!

I used Amazon Andy. I usually try and make sure there are other books I wish to purchase so as to have 'free' delivery. My total order came to £10.21!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back