• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Prodigal daughter returning (1 Viewer)

Katy Penland

Totes kidding! :king: But it has been several years since I was last online here and soooooo happy to see it still going strong! And also to pick brains about Egypt birding in February so figured I'd better make a donation, too, while I was at it. Also nice to see some familiar names still moderating. Feels like home already!

Now living in Madison, Wisconsin, but not sure how much longer before heading back west where I belong (west of the Rockies, that is). So hello from cheesehead and beer country. B :)

Hiya Katy - it's great to see you back again lassie.

Thanks everyone, it's really fun to be back. Need to take time to browse all the fora that have absolutely BALLOONED since I was last here. Four more days of working and then I'll decide whether I want to STAY not working or formally retire. Lotsa time to browse then! LOL!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back