• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Virginia (1 Viewer)

GE-Minigun

New here and in all honesty not a bird watcher guy. With that said I work with a gentleman that pointed me here as I have a Pentax scope for sale and he mentioned it might be something you guys would like, so here it is. To ease your mind I have a ton of 100% positive feedback on numerous gun related websites sites...

Pentax PF-100ED for sale, comes with box, papers, case and 60x lens. Excellent condition and able to see 6.5mm holes in the black at 600 if the conditions are right, pretty much see them in the white under any condition. Includes a Manfrotto tripod…one of the levers that retracts the leg is broken, still works, just hard to release the lever. Pretty sure a new one can be ordered, I’ve never bothered though. This is a BIG piece of glass and BIG tripod and the combination work magnificently. Below is a link to an article that basically sold me on the scope. Pictures will not load for some reason, there is a picture of it in the article, if you want pictures of the actual scope let me know. $1000 OBO

https://www.6mmbr.com/spotterreview.html

Hi there and welcome to BirdForum from those of us on staff here at BF.

As a new member there are certain short timed restrictions on posting.

New Member Restrictions:

In an attempt to prevent certain abuses of our site, new members have a handful of minor restrictions placed upon them until they have made 10 forum posts (gallery comments do not count) AND have been a member of the site for 5 days. The following minor restrictions apply to new members who have not qualified with the above criteria:

Creating a Signature
Uploading an Avatar
Creating a Blog
Editing the Opus
Creating a 'For Sale' thread
Voting in polls.

Please also note that we do not discuss guns/hunting here as well.

Enjoy

KC Foggin
Staff

Hi GE-Minigun and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back