• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Back button on BF & GF (1 Viewer)

d.steeley

England
Hi all, I'm finding that after reading a post nothing happens when I use the back button (top left green arrow) and I have to use the drop down menu and click on BF Search reults to return to the list of threads. If I right click on the back button the following link appears www.smartadserver.com/call/pubif

I get exactly the same problem when using Gardener's Forum.

Any thoughts?

Dave

Dave,

Sorry to hear you are having problems with the site. This has been reported by a couple of people but it is a minority - we haven't been able to reproduce it which makes it very difficult to find the cause of the problem.

I would echo TechJD's request for more information - what browser you are using and on what operating system (and, if possible, whether you have JavaScript enabled and any installed toolbars or plugins that might be interfering)

Thanks,

Ollie

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back