• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Need your votes!! Maltese poll - Urgent (1 Viewer)

zeebow

HI all,

Please vote on an online maltese poll in one of the websites of the nationalist maltese government in Malta

http://www.maltarightnow.com/adc.asp

Question is in Maltese, but I will translate:

Il-Gvern għamel sew li għalaq l-istaġun tal-kaċċa?
The government did well to close the spring hunting season?

Iva - Yes
Le - No

Of course we all vote Iva/Yes.

Thanks to all, please help shift this to our aims, and it only takes a few minutes

Chris

Thanks Chris,

Done.

Just to clarify for people click on Ghwadex in left hand column, page changes, poll is on right side of page.

Ann :t:

Last edited:
Great Ann..

Yes thats right, thanks for clarifying, its on the right column in a section called "Opinjoni", meaning opinion!!

Done

Poll result is currently running at:

55% Yes
44% No

D

I actually found out about this poll from the hunters forum (www.huntinginmalta.org.mt) and it seems that it has been running for the past two days.

They are pushing their members to vote "No", of course, so we have to take on the challenge

Hi,

Why do the votes seem to be going backwards or is it just me, I was never any good at sums (shows how old I am).

I have written to everybody I can think of in my address book, excluding Stavros Dimas and the Maltese Government of course, should I try them?

Ann :h?:

True...if you look at the hunting forum, they have quite a good number of members there. I hope that the poll is not discriminating (via IP), overseas votes. The timesofmalta.com poll is 87.3 /12.7 in our favour, but it is contended that most of these votes are coming from overseas.

Now this is in Maltese, so its more difficult for non-Maltese to understand, meaning that the party could look into it much more as a show of local sentiments probably.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back