• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird Search (previously Bird Forum Bingo!) (1 Viewer)

Accipiter91

From the birding mastermind (that would be me ;) ) that brought you Secret Bird II I now am proud to present........... Birdforum Bingo! It is really quite simple, hidden in each very poor qaulity (a reflection of my camera I am afraid) photo is a bird. The photo is broken into cells, B1, D4, I2, etc. Your objective is to guess the cell the hidden bird is in. Please one guess per post! Thanks, good luck, and have fun!

To the creator of the Battleship quiz: I am sorry for seemingly stealing your idea. Believe it or not I have been wanting to do this for ages but never had a camera, now I have one and when I saw your quiz it reminded me of the quiz I wanted to do! Hope there is no hard feelings. Thanks!

Attachments

• bird_search 010.jpg
    bird_search 010.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 151
Great job B.C Birder! D2 is correct! btw the bird in the photo is a Eastern Kingbird sitting on a powerline. If you look closely you can see the powerline through the shrubs. I was thinking that maybe there should be a points system, how does that sound? Three points for the person that guesses correctly? In addition I also changed the format around a little bit, tell if you like the new look or want to keep the old one! btw thanks jcwings!

Attachments

• bird_search 011.jpg
    bird_search 011.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 129
Great Job B.C. Birder! N6 is correct! Here is the next picture...

Points Standings
(1) B.C. Birder- 6 pnts

Attachments

• bird_search 002.JPG
    bird_search 002.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back