• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

cackling geese? tittesworth n/staffs/uk (1 Viewer)

s.g.

spotted sandpiper
just thought i would post this as they turned up as a new flock of canadas and 56 pink feet went over.

s.g.

Last edited:
Nice one. These have been doing the rounds across the midlands for a few years now. Often see them up at Carsington where I regularly go.

As Dave says these have been regular at Carsington for a few years, with up to 5 birds present.They even attempted breeding one year, without success.

thanks for that guys, do any of them have rings on?
s.g.

I've never noticed any rings on them. It's suspected that they come from JCB's in Rocester where many of the plastics that roam the midlands come from.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back