• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Tree Bee recording (1 Viewer)

Jumbo

The BWAR (Bee, Wasps and Ant Recording Society!) are seeking sightings of the Tree Bee [Bombus hypnorum].

"...BWARS is continuing its long-term mapping project in 2014, in which we are plotting and monitoring the spread of Bombus hypnorum in Britain..."

It's a distinctive bee, so no tricky ID. Get the family involved and spend a few minutes helping the BWAR project.

Online submission only takes a minute to complete.

Do your bit for science.:t:

I have two records for bombus hypnorum from last year are they still useful for your project thou I don,nt have The
Dates for when I first saw one of the records, Can you let me know If these records are still recordable, and does
the BWAR site Except downloads of video give me the Information I need to know and I,ll tell you more.

I have two records for bombus hypnorum from last year are they still useful for your project...
and does
the BWAR site Except downloads of video give me the Information I need to know and I,ll tell you more.

Well done to those who've sent records :t:.

It's not my project, but our local "bee-man" mentionned it to me so I thought I'd spread the word as he's not on the forum. It's also an easy way to get any children in your household involved in something nature related.

I think the project is only looking for records from 2014, whilst I'm not sure about video. I had to downsize my photos to upload them so video files may be too large?

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back