• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Merry Christmas. (1 Viewer)

....and a Merry Christmas to you Bryce....and to all of the rest of the Birdforum folks that I have come to know over the years.☃

And a Merry Christmas and a happy healthy New Year to one and all on BF.

Thanks to Bryce for starting this thread :king:

Lee

Merry Xmas , Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year to all.

Remember ... he's still watching, so you better be good.

~ Beth

Attachments

• santa bins.jpg
    santa bins.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 118
Merry Christmas! :) . *Santa Claus smilie* to all the fellow bino-nutter folks on this thread, and bino-world here -- optics mavens, old hands, and new chums alike. A big shout out too to the eye-rolling partners, wider BF community, mad dogs, Englishmen, and those even further off the planet, and especially the administrators and moderators who make it all possible :t:

Enjoy yourselves, stay stafe, and cherish your loved ones :loveme: :kiss: o:D

Chosun :gh:

Merry Xmas , Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year to all.

Remember ... he's still watching, so you better be good.

~ Beth

I really though Santa would be using a Swarovision :news:

If I know this bunch-there will be a "What bino is Santa using?" thread deviation though (!) :t:

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back