• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Greater Sage Grouse (1 Viewer)

njlarsen

Gallery Moderator
Opus Editor
Supporter
Barbados
Hello all,
I expect to have a visit to CA this April, second half of the month. Part of the period will be in Palm springs, but I also wanted to drive up to see if a Sage grouse was possible. However, there was a mention that the location at Lake Crawley might be closed in April?

Any other less commonly seen birds that I should be on the lookout for near one of these two places?

thanks
Niels

I see a lot of reads but no comments. What if I broaden the request: any good sites for seeing a Sage Grouse in central CA in last half of April?

Niels

Thanks Andy. One of the reasons I was asking was due to rumors about locations being closed in April that was open the rest of the year. Any insight into this?

Niels

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back