• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Birding Blog. (1 Viewer)

CyberDoc

Vagrant Birder
Hi, I have just set up a blog for my birding trip reports and also to showcase my homeland - the beautiful Kashmir Valley. Since this is my first attempt at blogging please check it out and let me have some feedback via the shoutbox or this thread. Thanks.

Here's the link:
http://www.kashmirnetwork.com/blog/

Last edited:
Good start,Cyberdoc,but perhaps a few more bright bird images may draw viewers.Birds in your area,showing the various species.But it is only your first page,so good luck.

Thanks for your concern.

Our hospital is besieged with casualties from the northern part of the state. My radiology department has been functioning beyond capacity round the clock for the past two days. We had a few hundred admissions but unfortunately the part of Kashmir in Pakistan was hardest hit with fatalaties running into tens of thousands. My city Srinagar was thankfully spared even though it was quite near the epicentre.

cuckooroller said:
Hi CD,
Nothing to do with your blog. How are you and your neighbors doing after the quake? It sounds pretty bad from overseas...

Good use of the photos now -- really makes a visitor want to check the blog out. I also like how the background colors are muted (white and gray) so they don't clash with the beautifully colored photographs. Very nice!

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back