• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Spring Migrants 2011 (2 Viewers)

First day with bigger numbers of multiple species - mainly Dorset. Some highlights from the weekend included a Spoonbill (Dungeness) and 2 Bluethroats (Spurn and Lowestoft).
Also House martins and Blackcaps over the weekend (I had three Blackcaps singing in Oxfordshire).

Gareth

A Willow Warbler at Middelwaard singing in competition with the rush hour traffic over the A2 bridge near Vianen this morning. Must be my earliest date for the species.

David

Saw my first Wheatear yesterday.
Last week the odd Meadow Pipit, yesterday many, many Meadow Pipits.
My eldest son says he has seen a Swallow today in Shepley, West Yorkshire.

5 Little ringed plover at BLASHFORD LAKES(Ringwood Hants)today,just waiting for my 1st Redstart of the year in the Forest now.

Steve.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back