• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird ID Saudi Arabia (1 Viewer)

musthafa99

Hi Dears,
Could you please help me to ID these two gulls found in beach of Yanbu, Saudi Arabia. The first one in on Feb 28, 2014 and the second is on March 24, 2014.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 616.jpg
    616.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 45
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 44
The first is a Black-headed Gull. The second I'm not so sure about. It's not a great angle, so if you have other photos of the same bird they will probably be helpful.

The first is a Black-headed Gull. The second I'm not so sure about. It's not a great angle, so if you have other photos of the same bird they will probably be helpful.

Thanks Andrew. I have got only flight shots...

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    405.7 KB · Views: 20
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back