• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nice variety -- seems to be growig (1 Viewer)

MrBJones

In the last week and a half, in my backyard I've seen a few goldfinches, two yellow-rumped warblers (sometimes together and sometimes separate), couple of Carolina wrens, and a norther flicker (that was pretty cool!). All of that's in addition to the resident pair of cardinals, some house finches, lots of brown eyed juncos, and a couple of downy woodpeckers, that have all been here for a while. Some use the feeder, but others just appear and feed on the ground (the flicker doesn't go anywhere near it).

I'm starting to think that having birds draws more birds, and in greater variety. Do you find that to be the case?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back