• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Birdwatchers Yearbook (UK) (1 Viewer)

robhope

Does anyboby know when the 2005 Birdwatching Yearbook comes out and where is the best place to get it? Could not find any information when I searched through the forums, but apologies if this has been covered in another thread.

Rob Hope

---------

Egrets, I've had a few.

Birdwatchers Yearbook

BrianB said:
Don't know if this is the one you mean, or if it is the best place to get it, but there is a listing on Amazon at the moment - http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...148/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/026-0533852-8983652.

I see that the editor is David Cromack. He posts here so will know more about it than me, hopefully he will see the thread.

Cheers Brian, that is the one I'm after. Like to start the year full of good intentions...

Me and my young lady have our baby due 3rd January so I'll have to get the papoose(?) ready for those Pagham Harbor walks (as an Aldwick man) to start the little one early!

Rob Hope

If anybody reading this lives in Weymouth and would like a copy, pop into the RSPB shop at Radipole Lake as they have some copies there....as well as the best selection of bird books I have seen anywere on my travels....well done Radipole !!!

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back