• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ivory Billed Found!! (1 Viewer)

carol poole said:
like most people who love birds i am astounded that this fantastic bird lives. the one thing that puzzles me is how a bird of this size can manage to remain undetected in a country like north america for so long

I would hide myself if i were a bird or animal from all of the insanity in this country today .... these birds went as far as they could to elude destruction
by man ... it is because of man they are all nearly gone and because of man they are in hiding as well ... i would run to if i could ...
We need responsible people in all aspects of leadership and have needed this for a long long time and we have not had it ... so all that is good gets flushed by all of the greed .. and that is it in a nutshell ..
thanks
Shawn

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back