• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Exhibition Norfolk (1 Viewer)

nickderry

C'est pas ma faute, je suis anglais.
Just popping in after two weeks off in Brittany and before I have a good thorough look at all the threads, I just wanted to unashamedly plug my exhibition that opens this Sunday in the Birdscapes Gallery in Holt, Norfolk. I'll be showing around 30 originals (some already seen, some not). The joys of holding down a steady job mean I won't be able to be there in person this time.

here are a few of the pics that will be there.

Attachments

• 007 (7).JPG
    007 (7).JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 2011crop.jpg
    2011crop.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 74
  • Redstart.jpg
    Redstart.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 017 (4).JPG
    017 (4).JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 79
  • turnstones aber.JPG
    turnstones aber.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 79
Looks fantastic!!! Very miffed that I won't get to see these in the flesh. Good luck, Nick.

Good luck from here as well Nick. Wish I was close enough to see it.

And good luck with the rigors of full time work. One of my teachers from Berkeley who was a well known artist was visiting Philadelphia many years ago to give a talk about his work at a local museum. I talked to him afterwards and told him I was turning to full time work. He didn't say anything but his looks did. A Big Mistake. But what can you do? You need to pay the bills somehow or other. Let's hope you start selling regularly and for a good price soon. You should be!

Of this bunch I really like the more complex ones, 3 and 5. I think the latter is most likely a turnstone, though not our Ruddy Turnstone. But I just don't have a clue about number 3. Doesn't make any difference though. It's a very striking painting.

30 Derry,s to see in one place. I will probably pop in every day to feast my eyes on these Nick. Although the 11th. is receiving day for the SWLA.

Hi Nick,

My Hobby oppo JB is down in Norfolk this week coming - I've given him the heads up. He likes his wildlife paintings and has pots of money - so....!!

Wish I were there myself,

H

Hi Nick,
Will pop in to see your work, very vibrant. The gallery is actually in Glandford, near Holt - accessed on the road between Letheringsett to Blakeney. Good luck. P

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back