• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Abernethy Forest Live Webcam (1 Viewer)

It may be worth keeping an eye out later for those Pine Martens, I can just imagine one crawling along that rope!

Crested Tit showing well several times this afternoon on this cam. Great Spotted Woodpecker, Great, Blue & Coal Tits and Chaffinch also around.

Cheers

We were here last Thursday and Bob had 3 coaltits land on his shoulder and arms as we were standing near the cabin. There was a deolightful little 'mouse thing' heolping itself to dropped food at the base of the tree. Very small, rusty coloured and looked to be moving on wheels!

Hi Sandra,
sounds like Bank Vole.
Hope you're both well,
Mark

Thanks Mark - a bit lazy of me mentioning it here but I knew someone would know what it was. It was a vole rather than a mouse - no obvious ears. Just a cylindrical piece of fluff! Delightful.

Yes thanks Mark - both well. Speyside was better for birds last week than Skye was, although we did have the two biggies.

Sandra

Currently a squirrel with his nose in the feeder and the birds don't get a look in - just like my garden!

Seven Coal Tits on the feeders at once.
Along with Great & Blue Tits, Robin, Chaffinch and Great Spotted Woodpecker.

No sign of any Crested Tits or Red Squirrels so far.

Brings back some great memories of my trip there earlier in the year.
But missing that caper by literally one minute is still hurting.:-C

Does anyone know if the live feeder webcam is still working or not as I am only getting connecting and ready information on a blank screen?

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back