• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Young Birders Yearlist Challenge (2 Viewers)

Hi all,

hope its not to late but anyhow just for the record as I just finished sorting out most of my records for 2010

My 2010 Malta Year list:

125 species

Highlights include Marmora's Warbler, Rock Thrush, Roller, Black Stork, Scop's Owl, Eastern Bonelli's Warbler, Little Crake, Dotterel, Semi-collared Flycathcer and Nightjar

And well done Jonny721 for maintaining and updating such a time consuming thread. Keep it up!:t:

As for the combined yearlist, I think you're missing Cetti's Warbler and Zitting Cisticola. I have seen them all last year and I am sure so have my maltese friends adin92, ausmar and maltese falcon as they are both resident and breeding birds

Cheers
Skylark25

Hi all,

hope its not to late but anyhow just for the record as I just finished sorting out most of my records for 2010

My 2010 Malta Year list:

125 species

Highlights include Marmora's Warbler, Rock Thrush, Roller, Black Stork, Scop's Owl, Eastern Bonelli's Warbler, Little Crake, Dotterel, Semi-collared Flycathcer and Nightjar

And well done Jonny721 for maintaining and updating such a time consuming thread. Keep it up!:t:

As for the combined yearlist, I think you're missing Cetti's Warbler and Zitting Cisticola. I have seen them all last year and I am sure so have my maltese friends adin92, ausmar and maltese falcon as they are both resident and breeding birds

Cheers
Skylark25

I've seen them too! ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back