• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Paul DG Intro (1 Viewer)

Paul DG

Hello All

I'm Paul DG from Milton Keynes (sadly) Interested in Spanish birding (on a budget) particularly Pyrennees & Extremedura. Should get out locally more often but 2 ex wives & my 2 adorable children mean time is limited.
Good views this year of Spanish Imperial eagle & lammergier in bone breaking mode. Some very amateur videoscope footage obtained. When i sus out this editing package it'll go on DVD.
See you anon

Hi Paul,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Admin and Moderators.

I have fond memories of Extremadura and Spanish Imperial Eagle etc etc. Maybe we can see some still from your video?

Hi Paul, glad to have you aboard at birdforum. Hope you enjoy the site. There are quite a few threads about birding in Spain on the site, always a popular destination with so much to offer to the birder.
As Robin says, be nice to see a still or grab from your footage... it's a bit difficult to share video online. I put my video stuff straight on to a dvd and edit it on the disk, not as good as a genuine editting package but it's not to bad for the basics. At least with DVD you preserve the quality, it was always depressing sticking onto a vhs tape with the resulting poor image that it delivers.
Regards,
Andy

Paul DG said:
Hello All

I'm Paul DG from Milton Keynes (sadly) Interested in Spanish birding (on a budget) particularly Pyrennees & Extremedura.

Hi Paul and welcome to BirdForum. I am a tour guide in Donana and have just returned (last night) from a trip to Extremadura. Needless to say it was very hot (100+F) but we managed to find some very good birds, including four WHITE-RUMPED SWIFTS (very rare) at Castillo del Monfrague.
you can read my report of this tour on the "Trip reports" page of my website www.donanabirdtours.com . It may bring back some memories.

Regards from Donana.

John.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back