• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Opticron HDF Zoom + MM 2 ? (1 Viewer)

iebirdie

Anyone use the Opticron HDF zoom (not the MM2-specific zoom) eyepiece with a Mighty Midget 2 ?

I think it gives you 12->36X when used with the MM2. Is it good ? How is the field of view ?

thanks
Niall

I use my Opticron zoom in conjuction with my Bushnell Spacemaster for digi-scoping and it works quite well. My new Opticron 80mm scope has been relegated to the back of the cupboard. I've tried all kinds of different combinations but the Opticron zoom coupled with the Spacemaster give the sharpest pics.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back