• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Waxwing help (1 Viewer)

malskelton

Enthusiastic Amateur
England
Hi guys

Just wondering if you can help me - my dad has just texted me to say that a Waxwing has been reported in Hull on Birdguides. I work in Hull city centre and was wondering if there were any other details - location etc, and whether it was something I could try and see during lunch.

My work computer blocks access to Birdguides, so I can't find anything else out for myself.

Would be a first - hence the request

Thanks

Mal Skelton

jimmy2faces said:
Report is as follows: ten off Holderness Road on cotoneaster by school at junction of Buckington Street and Ackworth Street mid-morning

Thank you so much for the info - it's a bit far for walking ( I'm on crutches so driving isn't an option ) I was hoping it would be city centre park land

Thanks

Mal Skelton

Tescos is bad enough, but try watching birds in trees outside a school without attracting undue attention!

Good luck with your search,

Rob

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back