• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Easy to get to birding spots in Andalucia? (1 Viewer)

greeniguana

Hi all

Have a 3 week trip planned to andalucia at the beginning of May. Want to do some birding (and general nature/photography etc) while I'm there. My problem is that all my travelling will be on public transport which makes it pretty difficult to get to a lot of the birding areas. So anyone know of any places to stay that I can get to by public transport that also have rural/birdy spots within EASY walking distance?

I am starting my trip with 5 nights at el rocio cause I know there are plenty of opps for birding within easy walking distance there (as well as the Nat Park of course).

Your help would be much appreciated.

thanks eve

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back