• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

October Weather. (1 Viewer)

Seems I'm the only one with weather again.
Good day, mainly sunny, but windy. Though it did rain a little while ago, the actual day was very nice.

I was out all day yesterday and the weather both here and in Salisbury was blue skies and warm sunshine. A similar start today, but it clouded over this afternoon and we've had some light rain this evening. The wind appears to have increased too.

What a change in the course of a day! We didn't actually get a sunrise, the sky was grey with cloud & mist, air still, it just got lighter, until it was full daylight, then this afternoon, blue sky & sunshine & a very warm wind.
Weird weather!

Another sunny day, not as warm as yet as yesterday though, but I'm hoping it will be by this afternoon. It is trying.|=)|

Reverse order for us Val. A sunny morning, with not a cloud in the sky. In the early afternoon it clouded over until the sky was as black-as-hell's-crickets, then it poured down just as I was about to go out. Sod's law or what.

Baz.

Today has been very cold. When I got up it was about 3c, and as the day went on it never reached more than 8c/9c. It has been a beautiful day, with wall-to-wall blue skys. Went out with Pam for a very exhilarating walk along the canal. Saw nothing worth mentioning birdwise.

Baz.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back