• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Gday everyone (1 Viewer)

Gday all,
My name is Scott and I live in Australia. I breed a lot of aussie natives and have heaps of asiatics and conures. Hope to be able to post and answer questions with everyone. I am a member on many other forums as well but this is by far the largest. The main one I use in Australia is
www.paradiseparrots.proboards25.com

Last edited:
Hi Scott,

Welcome to BirdForum from all the Moderators and Admin.

You may have missed this when you signed up but this forum is dedicated solely to the discussion of wild birds/nature only. Not captives. We would love to hear about the wild birds you are seeing :t:

Welcome Scott to Birdforum. My wife & I will be in your great city of Melbourne in early march (2006) for three days & hope to see some of the wild birds especially any raptors, any tips on were we could see any. We will not be able to travel to far however because time will be short & my wife will want to see as much of the city (shops mainly). Rod.

P.S. I hate shopping.

Hey Raptor, if you are in Melbourne, why dont you go to the zoo where they have the big free flight. There is also wedge tails and smaller raptors there as well i believe. I havent been to the zoo for about 15 yrs but have been told it is well worth the look

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back