• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi regards from Puglia (IT) (1 Viewer)

Lakatos

Hi to everybody the digiscopistis of the world, forgive my English but unfortunately I are not very practical.
I write you from Puglia region of Italy very rich in wild fauna, in my proximities there are some salt pans that belong to the national park of the Gargano where I have the fortune to meet very rare kind of birds over that the usual ones that the damp zones frequent.
I am a photographer naturalist and I have used up to a few days fà a Canon EOS 30D with various lenses among which the EF400 f/5,6 L with which I have had a lot of satisfactions, from a few days I am happy holder of a telescope Swarovski ATS 80HD with ocular 20-60S and adapter DCA to connect him/it to my reflex trammite the canon EF 50mm f/1s8.
I hope as soon as possible to post some photos of mine, hi.:eat:

Hi Lakatos,

I am in Ostia right now and I look forward to your photos. It would also be great to read about what you see on some of your birding days.
Sue

Hi Lakatos,

Welcome to Birdforum.

We do have a few other members from Italy...the two main ones that spring to mind are Foxsparrow and Gmax.

This is a kind very diffused quì, it calls egretta garzetta

Attachments

• Garzetta-1.jpg
    Garzetta-1.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Garzetta-al-fiume.jpg
    Garzetta-al-fiume.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 63
Hi Lakotas

Would you be able to advise me as to what species of birds can be seen in the Bibione area of Italy in June

regards
Sean

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back